Monday, April 21, 2014

PICTURE THIS - I'm finally getting transferred!

Transfers!!




I am going to Oakville with Sister Mendenhall! So sad to leave Kitchener... but I guess I couldn't stay forever! I don't have much time to write today... we have a lot of things that need to get done! But.. I am very happy and looking forward to my new area. I will be whitewashing (which I have come to LOVE) So I am really looking forward to it! We are in the final weeks! This will probably be my last area! Pretty exciting stuff!


Easter Brunch


I hope everyone had a Happy Easter! We had a big brunch here on Friday and it was a lot of fun!


Helping one of the little girls with her Easter Basket



Really, really going to miss Kitchener... This place is going to have a special place in my heart for forever! So thankful for all of the things that I have learned here and for all of the wonderful people that I have met! 

Clinton and I 



Chloe came and did some missionary work with us! She LOVED it !




We decided to take a bunch of funny photos because we knew it was going to be our last week with all of us together


Setting up for the Easter brunch.. and some selfies. haha



Saying bye to Caitlyn Rowden and her Dad this morning (see below also)



The Olsen's - I am going to miss them soooo much !

Brother and Sister Fischer

At the Mitchell's today‏

This was taken at the Mitchell's today
(along with the next few below)


Lesson with Janet and Amanda 


Easter egg hunt at the Meyer's

Saying bye to Julie

Saying bye to the Cliftons

Pretty drive to the Meyers. Sunset 



More Easter pictures at the Meyer's.. Chloe and her Neice‏

Elder Parker and Elder Prochnow with us.

They were in the Spanish Branch and we were in the Kitchener Waterloo ward.. Both wards go to the Chapel here in Kitchener

The Whole Zone 

Brother and Sister Richins and I 




No comments:

Post a Comment