Monday, June 9, 2014

Progress......Goals......the work is moving forward

Last week we met up with some other missionaries and went to some waterfalls in Hamilton! It was a ton of fun! It is so pretty and green here and so it was nice to be able to go out and enjoy it.

We had another really good week. We were able to achieve the Standards of Excellence again, that is twice now since being in this area. (I know that I have talked about that before.. so.. I won't explain it again. :) We really have been so blessed here. When we first got to the area it didn't seem like much was happening, but then slowly things have started to progress. I think it is going to be a really good last transfer!

We had Zone Training in Hamilton this week. As a mission we have a goal of having at least 60 Baptisms in this month of June so we talked a lot about that. Last year we got 78 baptisms in June so I hope that we are able to even beat that number. It really is amazing how fast the work is moving forward here in Canada! :)

So I still can't believe that it is actually June and that I come home next month. It doesn't even seem real so it has been hard to wrap my head around it. Just trying to enjoy every moment here because I know that it will soon be over. 

We have some really great people that we are working with and if all goes well we will have 2 baptisms this month! Pretty exciting stuff!

All my skills of transplanting flowers I learned from watching you, mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment