Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My Mission has come to an end.....

Well this is it! I will be home Wednesday! I can't believe that my mission has come to an end! It still doesn't feel real, it probably won't feel real until I have been home for a few days! :)

We have a lot to do so I will keep this short! When I get home and have ample time on a computer I will have to write a nice mission wrap up! :)

Thank you all for all of your love and support while I have been serving my mission! This has been the most incredible experience and I am sad that it is coming to an end, but I am excited to see what other adventures are ahead of me! :)

My mission has truly changed my life and I will be forever grateful for it! 

Thank you all for everything! 

SEE YOU WEDNESDAY! :)

P-day at the Waterfalls

With Elder Palmer

Our Whole Group
With Elder Itthi

Minh's baptism celebration!‏


With Sister Taylor

The Last District Meeting‏


Gloria, baby Valerie, Dureeta, and Rachel

The Altimirano Fam!‏


The ladies we volunteer with at Kerr Street Ministries



Our last coordination meeting with the Lowachees‏


I am going to miss this lake!‏



I found my Prince‏ ;)


Going to miss Joe -  A LOT‏


Delores and I!‏



The Gernon Family and Minh - They live across the street from Minh and are a big part of how he even knew about the church and wanted to listen to us

With Sister Gernon‏


Sister Grace - Wonderful woman from Nigeria who is temporarily living in the ward

No comments:

Post a Comment