Monday, September 23, 2013

Transfers........and I'm moving !

Well... I knew I couldn't stay in Hamilton forever.... but I sure wished I could..... Either way... Transfer calls were last night and I will be going to Kitchener Waterloo and my companion is Sister Colvin, she is the sister that I served with in the MTC so that is pretty crazy! It should be fun! It will be nice to see a new area but I am sure going to miss this area... A LOT!

This week was good, it is cooling off, 
one day it rained the ENTIRE day. 


Ummm... I can't really focus because of transfers on the brain but.... I will write more next week when things have gone back to normal. Hope everyone has a great week!

District Meeting
Elder Lasley, Elder Kenning, Elder Wihongi, and Elder Palmer
Sister Bradshaw, Sister Taylor, Sister Puruganan, Sister Prescott


Sister Bradshaw and I wore the same outfit to District Meeting - Awkward !

No comments:

Post a Comment