Monday, May 12, 2014

And there goes another week!

And there goes another week! 

The weather has started to get really nice and it has been so perfect! We have been waking up in the mornings a bit early so we can go running by the lake.. It is SO nice! Never in my life have I ever wanted to live by water like this but.. I think I could love it. :)



So it was Mothers Day and I got to talk to my family which was the best! So good to see them and crazy to think that it won't be too many weeks now before I get to see them in real life. :)

I hope everyone had a happy mothers day and if you get a chance go and look at this website and watch the video... it is probably the cutest thing that I have ever seen! :)www.mormon.org/motherhood

We are still doing a lot of finding here and getting to know the members. It is a lot of work, but it is fun. We are still teaching Joe and he came to church again yesterday. He really loves church and likes learning everything. He is such an awesome guy. He set a baptismal date for June 1st and we are really looking forward to helping him reach that date! :)

Sister Mendenhall and I
I really wish I had more to say but..... that really is about it. haha Looks like these emails home might be a bit short for the last few weeks of my mission life. Oops... :) I will try and do pictures to make up for it! :)

BYEEE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment