Tuesday, May 20, 2014

It all just seems like a blur.....

I really don't know how to start these things off anymore..... :)
So... hello family and friends! :)


I am now in week 5 of the transfer... it is amazing how fast time is going by! It feels like I just got to Oakville and yet it has been about a month and a lot of good things have happened!

We are still teaching Joe and he is good to go for his baptism on June 1st. He is really excited about it and it is so fun to see him learn and grow and change as he is hearing more of the Gospel. He is such a funny guy and I am so glad we met him that night on the street. Every time we come over to teach Joe he will always give us some chocolate or one time this week we had some watermelon. He has also enjoyed going to Family Home Evenings that are held weekly. He really was so prepared to meet us and I am really excited for his baptism. 

Yesterday was Victoria Day, I am still not quite sure what that means... but what I do know is there were a lot of fireworks... we didn't see any of them because we live in the basement.... but we sure heard them all Sunday night and all last night! :) 

I really wish I could think about more things that happen throughout the week! Honestly by the time preparation day comes it just all seems like a blur!

I really am doing well, though! :) This week I will definitely try to take more pictures! 

I hope everyone has a great week! 

For P-day we went to a little place called, "Little Ray's Reptile Zoo & Nature Centre"  Elder So'o,  Elder Aquino, Sister Green, Sister Herfort (in front), and Sister Mendenhall and I




No comments:

Post a Comment