Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Things are Good

Well....... once again.

This has been a weird day and I don't really have time to email again sooooo....... there is that. haha
Maybe next week I will actually be better about this!

My companion and I with Sister Herfort and Sister Green
But for now.. things are good here! We had an investigator that we met on the street the other night at church yesterday! And we have also been able to set up quite a few appointments with people we have just talked to on the street. It is amazing how when you talk with everyone the Lord will place people in your path who are ready to learn.

So... shout out to my BFF Riley who gets married tomorrow! Can't believe I am missing it, but I am way happy for her!

Ok next week I really will write more! :)
But for now.... I would love if all of you emailed me! Even if I didn't respond.. haha it is still nice to hear from all of you!



Thank you for all of your love and support! 

p.s. As of today I can count down the amount of weeks I have left on 2 hands! And that is pretty crazy. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment